Friday, April 22, 2011

ADSR


My partner mommdeb  and I are doing really well in the Amazing Digi Scrap Race.  It has been a lot of fun and I have loved seeing all of the talented creative people out there. Challenge 7 was difficult for me because it was very detailed and forced me to include quite a few elements into my page. Here are the items that we were required to include in our LO. I listed my credits after the requirements.

1 paper for your background, but NOT a scenic paper- pp by Flerggs
2 Different Trees- by PK and Everyday mom ideas
2 Different Types of Leaves- from HK Designs
2 Different Types of Flowers- both from AE
2 Different Rocks- both from The Water LO Project
Fence- from Holly Ann at GDS
Squirrel- extracted by me
Chipmunk- extracted by me
Mushrooms- from JD Skrapz
Grass- from Studio 4 Designworks at GDS
Butterfly- AE
Bird- HK Designs at GDS
Sun- from Erin's Dreams
Add one frame and one photo- frame from SDS
Add a title, quote or journaling- title from Design House Digital
 
Here is my LO for the race.  I really like how it turned out. 

























For challenge 5, we were to scrap about something that we like to do when we are alone. We were given three different "recipes" that we could follow for our page.  I love negative space LO's, so I chose recipe three. I used an eraser brush on the edges of my photo to make it look like it's blending into the background paper. Here is the recipe that I used:

1 Background Paper
1 Photo
Small Amount of Journaling
1Element of your choice (can be any element)
My paper is from Dancing Princess Designs
 
Here is my LO

No comments:

Post a Comment