Friday, April 22, 2011

ADSR Challenge 8


For Challenge 8 we supposed to use the title Family= ( insert word of your choice) I came up with many different different titles like Family = Love, or Family = Change, but I decided to go with Family = Destiny.


Family = Destiny

Journaling reads: When I was a teenager I read a biography about Josephine Baker. Josephine adopted many children of different races and called them her rainbow tribe. I thought that was the "coolest thing" and dreamt that someday I would have a rainbow Tribe of my own.  As the years rolled by, I forgot about Josephine and her tribe, but i believe that God quietly planted a seed in my heart for a reason. More than a decade later, I married and assumed that my husband and I would have children like everyone else. I couldn't have been more wrong. i discovered that I suffered from fertility issues and that giving birth to a child was not something that came very easily. I grieved and wondered why. Then one day I saw a TV commercial advertising a documentary featuring Josephine baker. Suddenly it all came back to me and I understood. " I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11   Now I have my own Rainbow Tribe... the family that I was always destined to have.

Here are the credits and requirements for my page:
You may choose TWO out of the FIVE options.

Use at least 2 different alphas for your title - done
Use at least 3 pattern papers
Use at least 3 solid papers
Use at least 2 different fonts in your journaling - done
Make a list of the reasons why you answered with that word (your title)
Title of your layout. "Family = (your answer)" - done
credits:
paper by Shabby Princess, flowers by SDS and by me, butterfly by Mye De Leon, Alpha for "destiny" from Kuper Doodles

No comments:

Post a Comment