Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yikes...I'm so far behind!


Well as I told you a few weeks ago, I decided to participate in Project Love Me.  After only 4 prompts, I am now 4 prompts behind.  HHHHHHMMMMM.  I know the reason... I really hate writing about myself and my feelings.  I guess that's why my LO's are always about other people. LOL.  I am really going to try  to get at least 1 or 2 LO's done today.  Here were the first 4 prompts: Week 1- iDream  Week 2- Flashback  Week 3- The Flip Side  Week 4- Words of Wisdom.  I think I may try to work backwards because I have tried 4 or 5 times to journal week 1 and for some reason I can't write anything that I am happy with.  BTW, this very cool photo is courtesy of http://www.thenotebookdoodles.com/.  Be sure to check them out!


Here it is...I kept my promise to myself and actually did a LO and it was Week 1.




No comments:

Post a Comment