Saturday, January 22, 2011

Project 365

I just finished two weeks worth of pages for my 2011 365 Book.  What is a 365 Book? Basically you take a photo a day for an entire year and put all the photos into one album. You document every day creating a Year in Review scrapbook. I thought about trying 365 last year, but just didn't. Now I regret that I didn't create one. I think it would be very cool to have a completely done 2011 album at this time next year. What an awesome thing for my family to look back on, a year of our everyday life captured in one place … the good, the bad, and the ugly. Believe me, there is LOTS of ugly! Dirty dishes, mountains of laundry, 2 very misbehaved dogs, 5 wild kids, a herd of dairy goats… ! But I think doing this project would at least keep me in semi-scrapping mode throughout the year, whereas currently I only seem to scrap when I have a project due. 365 would force me to at least be taking some pics and jotting a few details down on a regular basis. Maybe it will help me remember all the joys we celebrate in our daily lives.  One things for sure, I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us!


My pages were made with the January Collab kit from GDS.  My font for the word "January" is Papyrus and the font for my journaling is ITC Kristen.  You can pick up the Kristen font for free over at DaFont. http://www.dafont.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment