Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Some new stuff.

Earlier this month, I decided to enter the Godigitalscrapbooking Supreme Team Challenge at http://godigitalscrapbooking.com/index.html.  I am competing for a  chance to get a 4 month position as a GDS Supreme Team Member as well as a lifetime member to the Supreme Team Alumni. Judging is done by the GDS Designers and is based upon creativity, uniqueness and showcasing of the kit. each level of the rounds you are given a digital scrapbook kit to base your LO on.  The kit for Round 1 was called called "What a Hoot" by Tricia Curtis. Here is my entry. Wish me luck.



Well, I have gotten to move on to Round 2, so here's a look at that LO. The kit for this round is called Winter Dreaming by Studio 4 Design Works.  It has some beautiful Christmas themed embellies.

No comments:

Post a Comment